Friday, July 15, 2005

Here comes the rain again ,
Falling from the stars ;

I flunked my physics test yet again. Ah, oh well. Haha. Had great fun yesterday. To keep it short, had soccer training. After which we went over to Desmond's house. Guitar, computer, PS2, food, drinks. One word- fun. Haha. And before we went back, we gathered up in the top room and played wake me up when september ends.

Cancelled training today. Since we had one yesterday. So I slept till 12. Anyway, the competition's just next week. It's like so damn fast. I love martini kiss. Thanks to Kelly who sent it to me a few months back. Haha. And I love my guitar to bits. Though I'd buy another one soon. Oh, and Redhill Market's opened today. Like finally, yay. Randomness. (:

There, I blogged. Jane, the not so great. Haha. I'mma go play the guitar now. Bye.

It does matter. Alot. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home